Petunia Tot Newsletter April 2019
Updated: May 30, 2019
• Parents please we encourage children to wear their school shirts on any day, but always on Friday’s.
• I’m having Spring/Summer shirts printed for the children and should be ready by the end of next week 4/19/19.
• New items & photos will be posted on the website for you to enjoy, take a look.
• I have a YELP page and would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a review of your experience at Petunia Tot.
• Birthdays this month are Lauren, Alex & Abilene. We will celebrate on 4/19/19 for all three.
• Parents please check your child’s cubby to make sure we have sufficient change of clothing and that we have the right size if the clothing hasn’t been used in awhile.
• April 18th we will have our Easter Party with fun food, games, egg hunt, egg coloring & more. If you can bring ½ dozen eggs for coloring or stuffed eggs by Monday 4/15 it would be appreciated.
• Reminder: If you are given dirty clothes at the end of the day please remember to replace them with clean ones. This includes underwear & socks.
• Just reminder breakfast is served at 7:30 & 8:30, lunch 11:30 and snack 4:00pm.
• Lunch menu will be placed in the front sleeve of the Parent Sign/In Out book if you want to see what is being served for the week.
• The tree out front is called our Monthly Theme Tree. This is to help the children learn the months of the year and the holidays that fall on that month. We will also be taking pictures in front of it every month.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.